PDA

View Full Version : Why is cat called.....

Kazz
18-11-2004, 02:17 AM
Why did you choose your cats names? I am always interested it seems cats have names more "personal" than dogs do.

Naomi
18-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Well Kazz my cat was called Suicide. Her story is in Cat Tales

Abbi
18-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Daisy = was already named, as she was a rescue cat and I love her name.

Amber = she is a british blue and her eyes are Amber and it really suits her.

Archie = Not sure why i chose Archie, i like "people" names for animals and I though this was a cute boys name for my little darling.

Azz
18-11-2004, 02:43 PM
We called Cheetah Cheetah cos she looks like a mini one, however her pedigree name is Trinity - but we thought it was too much of a mouthful for everyday use!

Mags
18-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Cassie ~ because she is dainty and I like the name.

Our previous cat called Sam ~ because he was a ginger tom and I wanted a 'strong' sounding name for him as I could forsee him being trouble when he grew up .......and he was! He ruled the area and no other cats would come near him! :lol:

Bastet
18-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Kylie - The day she was born the European Charts put Kylie Minouge at number one with "Can't get you out of my head". And the night she came home to us Kylie was still number one for the 8th week in a row. :-D Seemed elementary at the time. :lol:

Geri - Her mum was always athletic, and her half brother was very athletic. Her mum was vocal, and from the first time we saw Geri herself (at 2 days :D )she was vocal, and every time we saw her fom then on she was vocal. So, we decided that Geri Halliwell would be a great namesake. :shock: :lol:

Tigger the second was named after Tigger the first. And Tigger 1 had that name when we brought him from the shelter :D . it turned out to be a great choice, they were really alike :-D

Thats about it :D

Tigger the third was named that in memory of his uncle :D They looked the same, but Tigger the second was more mellow :D

bobbie3917
30-11-2004, 08:33 PM
the kids picked her name in the end but it was cos she has mittens and her pedigree name is miss mittens so it all went nice

smudgley
06-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Mitten ~ when I told my friend at work we were getting a kitten, she said "oh how lovely getting a mitten" & every day at work, she'd ask if we'd got our mitten yet. Just seemed the right thing to do.... call her Mitten.

Emily ~ the kids picked that name. :?

Smudge ~ Miss attitude herself. She is a tortoishell & her coat is all smudged, so we called her Smudge.

Watch this space No 4 coming soon. (lol)

Azz
08-12-2004, 02:08 AM
dont forget to post no 4s pics here!! :-)