PDA

View Full Version : They get everywhere

Naomi
08-11-2004, 04:37 PM
I went into the kitchen to get the food for the animals. The kittens live in the conservatory and were having fun, I could see them playing and then jumping up onto the board.

I stood there watching them for a while and noticed that the black one was hanging from the door handle :lol: however the other one was trying to balance on the board and then it disappeared, I thought it had fallen back into the conservatory but oh no.......as I opened the door to the conservatory the little blighter had managed to fall between the board and the door, a gap of about 2 inches :shock:

At first I was really scared but it was okay and all I can say is it's a good job I was there when it happened otherwise I dread to think how long it would have taken the poor thing to climb back out :(

Mags
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
They're as bad as children for giving us worries aren't they :roll:
If there are any gaps anywhere you can bank on kittens finding them. :lol: Glad it came to no harm :wink:

Azz
09-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Lol yeah we had to make sure they were no gaps cos our kitties used to do the same ! :shock: and if you watch it like u did... doesnt it make ur heart beat fast! lol

Naomi
09-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Jeeze I nearly had heart attack when I saw it.