PDA

View Full Version : Feeding?

shonedek
07-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Hi There.I have been feeding my Persians on the raw diet(well more like steamed) which is meat and vegetables .they are looking really well on it in fact they have never looked so good.I have one Persian called wazzy who has major heart problems.She was fed a very well know complete diet but was always down and looked so rough.now she has a new lease of life and shes like the kitten she never was.I have a litter if kittens and im not sure if i should start them on this diet or just use the kitten meat sold in the shops. How to go about introducing this diet to them?Your help would be great.
Sam and the gang 8)

Azz
08-11-2004, 12:22 AM
How old r the kittens Shone?
We weened ours onto 'hard' food using pilchards in tomatoe sauce then mixed this gradualy with their food :-)

shonedek
08-11-2004, 08:45 PM
My little babies are comeing upto four and a half weeks old and are now looking for food.Pilchards ?wouldnt this be a little rich for tiny stomachs.These are Persian kits that can be quite sensitive .Cream babies are the worst for this. 8) Thank for any help

Azz
09-11-2004, 07:16 PM
We used Pilchard with our Bengals, then mixed it with wet food gradulaly increasing the wet food.

Prob best to get them on 'soft' food before gettin them to raw I rekon :-)