PDA

View Full Version : Which Breeds?

Bastet
09-10-2004, 12:52 PM
What breeds of cat you you like to own one day? Or are you content with the breed you have? :D

I would love to own a Cornishh Rex one day, and I will always have Siberians or Sibe crosses. I'd like to also try out the Norwegian Forest Cat, a breed I've always wanted to own. I'll definitly be bringing into my house one day a Blue-Cream tortie and a Blue Colorpoint British Shorthair OR a British blue Bi-color. We used to have one once. She was the sweetest cat you've ever seen. :D And finally I'd like to try a Tonkinese or a Burmese. :D Too many for one lifetime. :-D

But there will always be at least one rescue kitty in my home. :D I couldn't think of not having one of them. :D

Azz
09-10-2004, 01:42 PM
I'd love to have a Savannah which if I remb rightly is a breed derived from crossing a Serval and a normal Moggy - or better still a Serval itself which naturally lives in packs (so are more like dogs).

Back to normal moggies tho there are soooooo many I love! Abysinians (sp!) Main coons, Tabby spotted orientals, Burmese, Siamese tbh I dont there this is one type of cat I dont like!! I probably wouldnd go for a long haired cat tho cos of all the work needed! But if we were rich and coul dpay someone to look after them then yes I would! lol

dinahsmum
09-10-2004, 01:57 PM
OH wants a Maine Coon - I'm not so keen on longhair.
Love Azz's Cheetah, so maybe I should say Bengal.
Love Orientals, and Siamese and Tonkinese and Birman and cats home moggies.
Haven't had a kitten for years........don't suppose we will have another for a few years - and maybe not a kitten when we have a vacancy for a feline. Perhaps we'll just go and pick up a new babe from the cats home.
But, never say never, we'll just see........

Mags
09-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Well that's a difficult question as I like ALL cats. I have the common moggie and I love her to bits. I would still love any other breed as much as her. To me, the main difference is that most of the pedigree breeds are real beauties.....but I also think my tortoiseshell moggie is beautiful!! :?

Sooooo, if I saw any kitten with those big beautiful eyes, I'd be hooked! :lol: