PDA

View Full Version : Stud persian wanted

Gemmy
22-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Hi,
i was wondering if there are any persian breeders in south wales, as i want to breed my girl.
She is a blue-cream smoke and i would like to breed her with a cream or pale coloured male. If any body could help me it would be much appreciated.
Thanks you

Azz
23-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Hi Gemmy - is Bristol too far? I'm not sure if they have a stud service but check out www.frappnt.co.uk :-)

Gemmy
23-05-2004, 11:47 AM
i tried looking on the site but it was unrecognised! :? Thanks for your help anyway

Azz
23-05-2004, 02:33 PM
oops! I spelt it wrong! doh!

try this instead:

www.frappant.co.uk

:-)

irena20
23-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello,

I have 2 persian males creme and white tabby and blue and white tabby. They are 11 months old. I live in Coventry, West Midlands, which is a bit far but if you are still intrested my website is
http://www.geocities.com/honeyirina/photopagelace.html
There are not that many public studs around

Fran
23-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Hi Irena :smt039 Welcome to CP. Hope you enjoy it here. Look forward to chatting and seeing piccies of your cats...

irena20
25-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks, I haven't worked out how to attach pictures on this site yet but will sort it out.
I am proud to announce that our persian female is going to have kiteens in 4 weeks!!! I am sooo exited cannot wait to see them!

bobbie3917
25-05-2005, 02:30 PM
hi Irena
good luck on the kits

kittypaws
17-11-2005, 06:43 PM
have you tried the website www.kittenlist.co.uk (http://www.kittenlist.co.uk) or www.kittymania.co.uk (http://www.kittymania.co.uk) they have breeders up and down the country they could help you out im sure.Kitty.xx

Jac
22-11-2005, 02:28 PM
OOhhhh more kittens:cat22

borderdawn
22-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Have you had your Persian tested for PKD? Most reputable breeders will insist on it.
Dawn.

Kay
12-12-2005, 03:07 AM
Hi Gemmy

As a breeder of Persians I know how difficult it can be getting a stud cat for your girl. Most studs are not for public use and it is just as hard to buy one. Firstly is your girl registered on the active register? You can find this out from the pink registration slip. If not you will not be able to breed from her unless you ask the breeder if they are willing to change it. Next you need to know the breed policy for your girl's colour as she may not be allowed to mate with certain colours. The best place to find this out would be a breed club for colour who would also be able to tell you of any possible breeders that could help but you may have to travel. The GCCF have a list of all clubs on their website with some having direct links. Your girl will have to have been tested for FIV AND FELV and you should also ask to see the stud cats current certificates, beware that they are only valid for three months. The PKD that was mentioned earlier is not usually asked for by breeders and at the moment the scanning scheme is not accurate enough, and I know this because of personal experience, and the DNA test is just becoming popular. I don't personally know any Smoke breeders but if I find out anything I will let you know. If you need anymore help or advice please p-mail me and I will try and help.

:? :? :? :? :?