PDA

View Full Version : Let me out!!

Mags
20-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Abbi, you've reminded me of something that happened to Cassie a couple of years ago. She went missing one morning and I thought it strange that she didn't come in for her food. By evening I was getting really worried as it wasn't like her to wander off, so we roamed the neighbourhood looking for her. No joy! Eventually we went to bed about midnight, leaving the cat flap unlocked. After about 10 minutes I heard a faint meowing. I raced downstairs - nothing. I looked in the cupboards, still no sign. Then I heard it again coming from one of the bedrooms. I pulled open the drawer under the bed and her little head popped up! She must have jumped in there while I was putting some things away in the morning, got right to the back of the drawer and fell asleep .....and silly me closed the drawer. Gosh, did she get some fusses after and the relief of finding her was overwhelming. :D

Abbi
20-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Awww bless - my mum's cat loves an open drawer or cupboard - straight in there if you let him!

It's so worrying - they are worse than kids I am sure!

Abbi

Azz
20-05-2004, 04:53 PM
thas jus like Cassie too! and jus like you to worry! aww bless glad both of you were ok in the end :-)

PaulaB
26-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Tippy goes in to drawers, not to sleep she likes nicking bras,nickers and woolly vests. No idea why but if I forget to shut the drawer I find a nice neat row of nickers leaving my bedroom.

:-D

Mags
26-02-2005, 04:32 PM
There's never a dull moment with them is there Paula?! :lol: