PDA

View Full Version : Weekend - what did everyone get up to?

Azz
19-04-2004, 01:42 AM
What did you guys get up to on the weekend?

We cleared loads of wood/rubbish out of the garden so it's safer for Rocky - and will be having a bonfire in the week to ged rid of it! It's looking a bit more like a garden now! Also, next door has said we can borrow their 'power jet' cleaner to clean the slabs... they should come out like new! :-)

How about you guys? lazin? relaxin? chillin?, sunbathin? :-)

Abbi
19-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Ello

Sorry not be on much - got back from Devon feeling ill with sore throat etc - so didn't feel like computing much. Got better and got on with all the garden work that needed doing - painting the decking, fence, shed etc so been very busy out there.

When I got the cats back from my mums Archie was unwell on Easter Monday with sickness and upset tummy - he was really bad and I was very concernced nearly rushed him to the emergency vets which is 20 miles away! Held tight and the next morning he was a different cat back to his cheeky self - I was so happy!

Back to work today, Si not well now he is a streaming cold - bless.

Hope all is well you all of you.

Abs :wink:

Mags
19-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Just about got over the sore throat/cough bug - it lasted a long 2 weeks! We went to Weston Super Mare for the day on Saturday. Weather could have been better but it was nice fresh air. Loads of donkeys on the beach and loads of children taking advantage of them! The tide was out as usual and there were quite a few people braving the elements by sitting on the beach carrying out the parental duties of building sandcastles!

Very nice day out though! :D

Charleygirl
17-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Hi Azz just found out you are from South Wales
and thats where my Gramp is from :smt026

Azz
17-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Hey thas cool! It's beautiful in Wales isn't it?? :smt026 bu tit just rains alot :-(

Mags
17-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Always seems to start when you cross the Severn Bridge too! lol
:smt042

Azz
17-07-2004, 05:57 PM
lol! its not that bad! :-)