PDA

View Full Version : At last - pics of my babies!!

Abbi
10-02-2004, 02:42 PM
At long last I have found a way of showing you my babies!!

http://abbi_cooper.tripod.com/cats

Either click on the link or type the above into a web broser and you will see my website!

Enjoy!

Abbi

Azz
14-02-2004, 02:49 AM
Hi Abbi!!!

Great to see the pix at last! They compliment each other really well!Here's my fave pic (it didn't post, but it's the first pic on the homepage!), could easily be a professional one!...

Can't believe how clean their feeding area is - Cheetah makes such a mess! lol

Abbi
14-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Hi Azz

Thanks glad you like the babies - the feeding area was only clean because of the photos :wink:

Website is dead easy to create especially when your other half is an IT Manager! Seriously though it is very east to use and free!!!

How did the move go? Hope babies are ok and doing well!

Abbi :)

Azz
14-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Babies are great they settled in much quicker than their mother! :lol:

Move is going slowly as there is lots of renovating to be done! :evil:

But we'll get there in the end!

now you got your pics, why not host them on www.muchos.co.uk and post some on here :-)

Azz
10-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi Abbi

Love the new pix on your web.. especially the ones of Archie in his new cat tunnel toy! lol Can't believe he is only six months old, he is BIG !

Abbi
11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi Azz

He really is a monster! When I pick him up he weighs a ton, I think cats grow from about 18 months so god knows how big he will get! He is as big as amber already - but still has the kitten face and character.

So cute!

Abbi

Azz
11-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Yes I think cat's are not fully grown until they are around 18-24 months - so watch out! lol I reckon he'll look smashing tho as he is such a nice cat and I reckon the size will really suit him - you'll have to keep showing us the pix :D

deester
02-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Cute,cute pussy cats

Moli
03-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Beautiful pictures, love both your cats, gorgeous....