PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Saturday ,but not too hot.

dinky
12-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Good morning Pamela, Yola ,Shelley and anyone else who may look in. Early evening here and it's pleasantly cool for a change.My cousin and I went to South City shopping mall for lunch today which she shouted (despite me protesting}. We both had sweet and sour pork and honey BBQ pork on fried rice which was yummy, followed by a frozen mango sundae. Looked round the shops in the mall a bit before going home and watching The Widower on DVD. I've recently seen it but my cousin hasn't ,so I was happy to watch it again as it's so good.Cats are fighting again and Freddie has lost a patch of fur from his face after Dickens lashed out at him. Freddie started it though, as he always does.
I've heard that it's only going to be 17degrees tomorrow, which i can handle BUT on Tuesday and Wednesday, they are predicting temperatures of 30 degrees plus here in Christchurch.Don't think I'm gonna make it through summer if it's going to be like this.

PAMELA,hope you are settling into your new role at work. Everything is stressful when you first begin, but you'll soon be a pro at it. At least you're able to get out running and relax a bit. Your Tier 3 must be similar to our Level 3.What a shame the restaurants aren't open a bit later. I agree, 6pm is far too early to close.I guess safety has to come first but it does put a bit of a damper on xmas festivities.

YOLA, I'm glad that you now have more movement in your arms and shoulders. I agree, physio sure can be painful. Funny you should mention heat packs, as I recently bought a really great one with a furry cover with tiger stripes. Honestly, I find it great for my lower back, so much so that i went and got my cousin and her youngest boy one for xmas.My cousin gets a lot of pain in her shoulders and Michael plays a lot of sport, so they'll love these "Furry Tigers". I bet you are looking forward to finishing work next Friday. It's been a very strange and stressful year for many people.

SHELLEY, hope everything is going well for you and you, too, are looking forward to finishing work for the holidays.

Oh well, hope everyone has a great Saturday, doing things that you enjoy.

Stay safe and warm everyone.