PDA

View Full Version : Harris

pamela81
24-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Thought i would post an update on Harris as we had him at the vet tonight for his boosters.

Im sure you all remember the terrible time we had with Harris for about 4 years on and off with his health. He was diagnosed with cholangiohepatitis which badly affects his liver when it attacks and made him very poorly several times but my amazing vet saved him and helped us nurse him back to health.

3.5 years on, back at the vet tonight for boosters and the vet is very pleased with how he is doing now. He is a healthy, lean muscly little cat who is fighting fit and loving life, getting outside at the weekends to go for his wanders and then come back to us and "tell" us all about it!!

The difference in him is amazing!! Happy healthy 9.5 year old cat whom we never thought would get to even this age!! It is always in the back of our minds whether the illness will ever flare up again, but we are 3.5 years clear so hoping he will continue to be happy and healthy <3

Mags
24-10-2019, 11:47 PM
That's wonderful news about Harris, Pamela :)

I'm so pleased that his health has improved. Fingers crossed it will continue... :)

Shelley123
25-10-2019, 12:55 PM
I'm glad Harris is ok and doing well Pamela.

Kazz
25-10-2019, 01:57 PM
That is fantastic news I recall the issue you all faced when he was poorly.

pamela81
26-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Thanks. He has always been a worry but he is doing so well now. Skye is also doing well. Won't go outside unless she is beside me

PoshPuss
28-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Glad to hear that Harris is well and a loving puss.
Skye seems to love you too, not leaving your side, thats such a blessing :D