PDA

View Full Version : A happy ending for Moses.

dinky
13-12-2016, 11:16 AM
A stray long haired grey and white cat turned up at my work a month ago and I started to feed him. At first he was terrified of me but I gradually managed to calm him and was able to pick him up. He was a lovely boy and although I was not looking for another cat, I fell in love with this guy and decided to take him home, praying that my cats would accept him.I paid for his board at the local cattery that my friend runs until I was able to clean out the spare room and make it safe for him to live in until he got used to us. Then great news .....my friend took him to the vet to be vaccinated and discovered that he had a microchip.Moses had been missing for 16 months after his owner had shifted house and she had given up all hope of ever seeing him again.She was thrilled to have him back and I was happy to reunite them....but still miss him and really wish he was here with me now.I told her that if it didn't work out ,then I would definitely take him. Isn't it funny how some animals just capture your heart?

Velvet
08-01-2017, 07:09 AM
Oh well done and shows just how important micro chipping is .

yola
10-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Lovely story. I'm glad Moses is re-united. Sounds like he was very much missed.