PDA

View Full Version : Feline obesity Research project

LaurenSmith88
11-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Lauren Smith and I am a final year veterinary student at the Royal Veterinary College, London. For my final year research project I am looking at feline obesity and what the public think about it.

If you could please spare 5-10 minutes to complete my questionnaire I would be really grateful! All responses are anonymous, and it doesn't matter if you own a cat or not!

Please click the link below to go to my questionnaire.

Thank you

Lauren

[link removed]

(https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8YJ589S)

Mags
12-12-2015, 12:43 AM
Hey everyone,

My name is Lauren Smith and I am a final year veterinary student at the Royal Veterinary College, London. For my final year research project I am looking at feline obesity and what the public think about it.

If you could please spare 5-10 minutes to complete my questionnaire I would be really grateful! All responses are anonymous, and it doesn't matter if you own a cat or not!

Please click the link below to go to my questionnaire.

Thank you

Lauren

[link removed]

(https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8YJ589S)

Hi Lauren

**Links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'. Additionally, email harvesting cannot take place.

LaurenSmith88
12-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Hey Mags,
Sorry I didn't realise!
I can't lay the questions out in a thread as I need them to be in the same database so I can use them in my stats and my ethical approval only covers that method of collection.
I haven't been collecting any personal information except age and gender.
I'm happy to delete the thread if it's against the forum rules it's not a problem :)
Sorry again!
Lauren