PDA

View Full Version : Urgent temporary home for cat in West London needed!

sousou
19-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Hello, I am in urgent need of a safe home temporarily over the summer for a my blonde/ginger house trained cat. I am currently in the process of moving and have no one that is available to take him for the 3-4 week period I need. I refuse to let him go and all the cat homes I have tried in my area are full during the summer, so I desperately need a temporary home where he can be safe. I would be available to visit the cat regularly to ensure his well being. Everything will be provided for the whole stay including feeding bowls, food, treats, litter, scratch post and anything else that may be needed. A quiet home in London with no more than one cat is preferred as I don't want him to become distressed. Cat is good-natured and quiet, 2 yr old house cat with home training, registered with a vet and micro-chipped. Thanks in advance.

Phoenix
19-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Good luck with finding him somewhere, is boarding him in a cattery an option for you?

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near London so can't help.

sousou
19-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Hi, I've tried but this isn't an option for me especially being in London, but thanks for the suggestion.

Phoenix
19-07-2015, 07:41 PM
I believe RSPCA have a system where if you're in danger and need to place your pets in temporary accommodation while you're getting yourself into somewhere that allows pets, if that's your situation I'll try and find you the link?

EDIT: This is what I was thinking of http://www.rspca.org.uk/whatwedo/petretreat

Kim
19-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Whereabouts are you? My sister is in Northolt, I could ask her?

sousou
20-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Hi Kim, thank you, I live in the Kensington & Chelsea borough, but I'm willing to travel as he is in urgent need of a home as soon as possible.

sousou
20-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Thank you! I'll have a look

Phoenix
26-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Let us know whether you're now sorted please :D