PDA

View Full Version : Inky Is Home!

fecto's mum
19-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Just managed to snaffle Inky and bring him inside. He looks none the worse for wear, not even that hungry. OH saw him out of the window He was hiding under a bush miaowing at me. I coaxed him out with some food, brought him in but Big Fooze got in the way and I couldn't close the door fast enough and he got out again, silly Inky.

Anyway, went back out with more food and he came to me and snudged my hand so I picked him up and brought him in. He's stooging about upstairs now having just eaten a Felix AGAIL pouch, his favourite. The others aren't that thrilled to see him, I have to say. OH will review the security tomorrow! Just glad to have him home. Thank you everybody for your homing vibes, they obviously worked.

cats' staff
19-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Brilliant news! Welcome home Inky- now stay put for a bit!

Kazz
19-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Welcome home Inky and goodnight everyone

angieh
19-06-2014, 11:20 PM
What good news! Welcome home Inky - the others will soon realise you are back where you belong.

Sleep well FM!

timber-
20-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Glad to hear he is back.

PoshPuss
20-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Ah that's great news to hear this morning!
Welcome home son, now be a good lad and BEHAVE yourself
:-D

yola
20-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey, that's wonderful news! I bet you're hugely relieved to have Inky home :-D

fecto's mum
20-06-2014, 03:15 PM
He slept at the side of the bed or at the side of me all night. Every time I woke he came for a snudge and a big stroke. He and Fecto took turns on the bedside table. I'd washed his bed and blanket while he was away. I've put it back in the windowsill and that's where he is now. He got bashed up the pants last by night by Fecto and Barnaby. Swirl keeps going over to him and smelling him. TBF just looked as to say 'you're back then'. Security has been stepped up outside.

dinky
20-06-2014, 10:25 PM
I'm so pleased that Inky has arrived home safely, fecto's mum.I was praying for his safe return.Hopefully his wander lust has been curbed and he will be a good boy and stay home in future. Incidently, I'm sure you made a mistake saying Fecto AND Barnaby bashed up Inky. The beautiful Barnaby would NEVER do a thing like that.He's an angel.

All the best with Inky now.

fecto's mum
20-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Thanks Dinky, OH agrees with you totally about Barnaby. I must have been seeing things. Inky has only been downstairs once since he came back so I think he's learned his lesson.

Shelley123
21-06-2014, 11:52 AM
so pleased Inky is home, FM