PDA

View Full Version : Takeaway's your choice?

Kazz
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Well just a fun thread when you have a takeaway do you have the same thing or do you mix it up a little.

angieh
02-02-2014, 04:14 PM
We rarely have takeaway now ..... too expensive generally but I love fish and chips from a f&c shop, taste completely different to home made. Also like mushroom chow mein, chicken curry; OH is fond of prawn curry from the Chinese takeaway.

OH made a green Thai curry last night, lovely!

alexgirl73
06-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Funny you should ask lol. Just had a chinese tonight and we had the same thing we always have. Sweet and sour chicken balls for me and kids (with banana fritter for them too), and special curry without prawns and egg fried rice for Robert. Very rarely have a takeaway and always have the same thing.

yola
12-02-2014, 01:40 PM
I steer clear of Chinese because of my nut/sesame allergy and our chippy has really gone down hill so don't bother with that any more.

I do regularly buy a curry though, either as a take away or from Waitrose and as I don't like the ones with sauces I'll usually have a king prawn or chicken tikka/shashlyk together with a sag aloo. OH always mixes it up but I tend to stick with what I know and like.

Velvet
13-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Sweet & Chicken in batter with fried rice ;)

Kazz
13-02-2014, 05:34 PM
I rarely have a take away these days either. But have recently become a fan of chicken byriani. And also like chicken fried rice from the Chinese. My fav indian was chicken mahkani,

lynz85
13-02-2014, 07:31 PM
i prefer chinese, OH prefers indian. i tend to stick to the same foods i dont like to try new ones as im fussy and worry i wont like it and waste my money!!

cant beat a good chicken curry, satay or my local do breast of chicken chow mein in gravy mmmm. oh and cant forget the pancake/spring rolls.....this is making me hungry ...