PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday daily

Kazz
10-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Looking at the weather forecast and reports I hope everyone is okay.

I am awake but not really moving could do with a few more hours I think I could not sleep during the night for some reason - maybe too tired. But got to get some sleep as at work now till Friday.

So been out with Bella out twice so may well go back to bed for a few hours.

Angie glad you enjoyed the wheelie story.......

Right a catch up. How is everyone and how is your prep for Christmas coming along???

And what are you hoping for I am struggling to think of anything I want/need/dream of this year. :roll: Although weirdly I want a wheelbarrow.

PoshPuss
10-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Hiya all,

Is it me or has it gone colder? I hope I'm not starting to have a chill. I thought this week wouldn't stay calm, I'm off to have lunch with my sis's father in law tomorrow. He's not been well and misses the family overseas a lot since he lost his wife 18 months ago. Then on Thursday night I'm off to see a ballet with my mum and niece.

Like you Kazz, I don't want or need much this year gift-wise, and most people I ask say the same, I guess we are lucky to be able to treat ourselves throughout the year when we want to. This year I will be trying to spend more time with people, even a phone call if I can't make it to their home. I really need to catch up with friends and family that I have missed this past few years.

First I must do another basket of ironing, again !!!

Shelley123
10-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Evening,Karen,Nettie and anyone else.
Karen glad the hospital visit went ok and you all managed to have some fun with the wheelchair.
Nettie catching up with people sounds great.
I shipped for a few more presents today, nearly done.
I then had an emergency appointment at the dentist as I've had a problem with my gum/tooth. It turns out I have a pocket between my teeth and something got stuck.its been cleaned out which hurt but I am so relieved my tooth is ok,phew !

angieh
10-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Evening all ...... Kazz, hope you managed to get a bit more sleep.

PP - I really like you Christmas contact theme. Much more in the spirit of things to my mind. Everything is just so materialistic and starts far too soon nowadays. Bah Humbug! (I can hear our dear Eileen!)

Shelley - glad your tooth is OK.

I am annoyed as I have been waiting in for a delivery of dog/cat food and got an email to say that they'd tried to deliver but no-one was home. Rubbish! I've been in all day and no-one has left a card .... trying again for tomorrow and I shall be at the front window all day just to be sure. They couldn't find us and didn't b****y try, let alone phone up. EXPLETIVES DELETED **** My poor doggies have NO TREATS LEFT, even though they do have sausages!