PDA

View Full Version : Hail the Gods

Kazz
03-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Not sure what is or has caused it and not wanting to tempt fate but - fireworks going off around here as bad if not worse than last night at this time really loud bangs and the whirring/screetching ones as well and Bella is on the armchair in the living room nearest the window and not a wide eye or pant in sight.......she is wearing her thunder shirt and has had two lots of the drops the "anxiety TFLN" since 1.30pm and has just this moment put her head back down and gone to sleep - yes the music CD's are on as a background like last night and the night before TV on upstairs and TV on in the living room. But all this is the same as last few nights before. Hope it carries on but even to this point it is a 100000% improvement.
Here she is just after the door went she did bark as normal but just jumped back on the armchair when she realised it was not a visitor to be "loved"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/SAM_1276_zps1da563bd.jpg
(http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kazz76/media/SAM_1276_zps1da563bd.jpg.html)

angieh
03-11-2013, 09:52 PM
That must be the best recommendation ever for the thunder shirt and drops ...... fingers crossed it continues Kazz.

Good girl Bella!

alexgirl73
03-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Wow, that sounds a fantastic result Karen. No chance you could nip back to Wales now?

PoshPuss
04-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Well, that's marvellous Karen!
I will pass this on to anyone I know who have nervous dogs.
So happy for Bella, she must feel so reassured :D

Shelley123
04-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Brilliant.............

Kazz
04-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Well, that's marvellous Karen!
I will pass this on to anyone I know who have nervous dogs.
So happy for Bella, she must feel so reassured :D

I think it is trial and error there are quite big bangs going off now and she is aware but a lot less stressed i.e. still sitting on the sofa.

But it is an improvement for her and she is not out of it or dopey. Well no more than normal.:roll:

Kazz
04-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Wow, that sounds a fantastic result Karen. No chance you could nip back to Wales now?

No not going...........

Elaine
05-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Pleased to hear she is a little more settled and a lot less stressed xxx

Kazz
05-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Pleased to hear she is a little more settled and a lot less stressed xxx
Thanks Elaine and I waited for your call back but figured you had phoned the wrong Karen again,;) however tonight from 7ish till now we have been almost climbing the walls mind you WW3 has being going on outside. But she is coming back down again.