PDA

View Full Version : Rescued kittens

youngstevie
28-09-2013, 10:02 AM
I know I have not been on here for yonks

However recently a young stray cat had kittens in a neighbors garden, after a while Mother vanished and the kittens were left with sticky eyes and stumbling around the garden

I have been MOM now a while and they are doing great (3 weeks old now)

So in a few weeks time I will be looking for 5 star homes for these special babies

I think we have 2 boys and 1 girl (although the girl may well be staying LOL) two black ones(boy and girl) and a full tabby(Boy)

If anyone is contemplating a kitten in the near future please let me know, we are in Birmingham xxxx

Kazz
28-09-2013, 11:34 AM
I know I have not been on here for yonks

However recently a young stray cat had kittens in a neighbors garden, after a while Mother vanished and the kittens were left with sticky eyes and stumbling around the garden

I have been MOM now a while and they are doing great (3 weeks old now)

So in a few weeks time I will be looking for 5 star homes for these special babies

I think we have 2 boys and 1 girl (although the girl may well be staying LOL) two black ones(boy and girl) and a full tabby(Boy)

If anyone is contemplating a kitten in the near future please let me know, we are in Birmingham xxxx

You are evil......Bella is NOT cat friendly, will keep my ears open

youngstevie
28-09-2013, 11:38 AM
You are evil......Bella is NOT cat friendly, will keep my ears open

LOL............please do Kazz, they are chunky kittens (now) and sturdy, very friendly and love cuddles. Will be ready to be rehomed in about 5 weeks :cat27

Natp263
17-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Hiya!!

We are looking for a little boy kitten to keep Beth company!! I am in Leicester but could come and collect from bham in a couple of weeks. Have you got any pictures of them? :)

Natp263
17-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Ahaha this is a REALLY old thread haha