PDA

View Full Version : saturday

Shelley123
17-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Morning all, having a late start today.
Yesterday we went to portpatrick and did the circular coastal walk,beautiful.In the evening we all went out for a meal.Not sure what we ate doing today.
Hope you all have fun whatever you do

pamela81
17-08-2013, 06:03 PM
evening shelley, sounds like a lovely walk. we have been tidying as we have guests coming for dinner so barney has also been bathed!! got my dining twble all set up which is unusual. hope everyone has a lovely evening :)

PoshPuss
17-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Absolutely tipping down now although it started out fine. Did a quick food shop this morning and then caught up on the ironing. Going to settle down with a nice bottle of Chardonnay in my pjs and watch telly or a film tonight. Cooked a chicken earlier so don't have to spend much time out the kitchen later, just rustle up some rice and salad. Lovely :)

angieh
17-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Evening all - hope you all have nice evenings. We will be one sausage less, as it is inside Dora!!!!

Been chilly and wet here too. OH went out for a golf lesson and I have downloaded a new book "The Dalai Lama's Cat"... I'll let you know.

Snuggle up with your Catsey cats this evening, keep wam and snuggly!

Kazz
17-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Well Hello every one

Shelley sounds like a nice way to be spending your holiday - circular costal walk lovely. Hope the weather is holding out for you. I saw a lady today with a Basenji and weirdly thought “Oh there is Shelley!!” DUHHHHH....I would have gone over and spoken but I think she had her work cut out her dog was sort of reactive to those around him see we allowed her space. Mind you I think the over enthusiastic/not well controlled

Not much occurring here Mom is on holiday with her sister back Monday - they were planning longer ones but with Mom's health short breaks I think are more suitable and stop me driving 5 hours to bring her home..... Not that I mind but hey shorter ones give everyone peace of mind.
So just me Dad and Bella at home - and very relaxing too Dad and Bell on the sofa supposedly watching 20/20 cricket match.
It is threatening to rain but not really managed it and have done two lines of washing.....impressed aren't you all.
Making homemade chicken curry for dinner and debating tomorrow.
May do a casserole sort of thing.....
Anyhow have managed to sort out my fencing chap coming Monday... will get pictures before and after. Did not realise it was such a mess!!

Have managed to finally get round to getting Bella insured went with pet plan in the end and gone for life cover.
Also order some Skullcap & Valerian tablets to help reduce her worry around bangs etc. Recommended by Moli so I hope we have the same result as she does but its all trial and error.

Just Realised I started posting this about 4 hours no scrap that I started about 11am....and forgot to hit the post reply button.

Kazz
17-08-2013, 07:41 PM
evening shelley, sounds like a lovely walk. we have been tidying as we have guests coming for dinner so barney has also been bathed!! got my dining twble all set up which is unusual. hope everyone has a lovely evening :)

Pamela what are you having for dinner? have a great evening.

Kazz
17-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Absolutely tipping down now although it started out fine. Did a quick food shop this morning and then caught up on the ironing. Going to settle down with a nice bottle of Chardonnay in my pjs and watch telly or a film tonight. Cooked a chicken earlier so don't have to spend much time out the kitchen later, just rustle up some rice and salad. Lovely :)

Oh another nice Sat night dinner.....Dad and I had the homemade curry and it was gorgeous.

Kazz
17-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Evening all - hope you all have nice evenings. We will be one sausage less, as it is inside Dora!!!!

Been chilly and wet here too. OH went out for a golf lesson and I have downloaded a new book "The Dalai Lama's Cat"... I'll let you know.

Snuggle up with your Catsey cats this evening, keep wam and snuggly!

Did Dora sideswipe the sausage or was it given...:roll: I imagine the former.
Looks like the storm is approaching here but there again looked like that all day.
Book sounds interesting........

Shelley123
18-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Karen wish you had managed to speak to the basenji lady,always interested,lol. Unfortunately Kwame is reactive to other dogs and not in a good way,lol. We have to work hard with him on most walks

Kazz
18-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Karen wish you had managed to speak to the basenji lady,always interested,lol. Unfortunately Kwame is reactive to other dogs and not in a good way,lol. We have to work hard with him on most walks

That's kinda what her one was like but having had Staffs who did the same I recognise the signs.

Plus of course Bella was on edge due to distant thunder rumbling I saw the lady and have seen her before and I waved to acknowledge her.

But her issue she was having trying to keep control when an out of control enthusiastic springer and lab were hampering her efforts. I have met them before they are just a little excitable and for some reason they do keep letting them off lead and the lab dashes into the road and all over......while the springer likes chasing bikes no harm in either of them but irritating.:-D

When I see her again I will try to have a word but do not see her often.