PDA

View Full Version : collars

pamela81
14-08-2013, 09:30 PM
A question for all the doggie owners on the forum. What collars do you put on your pets? Barney is now onto collar 4 as i mentioned before. Juts various as i obviously dont want to be buying collars nearly every week to 2 weeks!!

Moli
14-08-2013, 09:45 PM
My girls all wear Rogz collars....they are well made, strong and last a long time...

angieh
14-08-2013, 11:31 PM
What does Barney do to his collars, Pamela? In our house, Dora has managed to remove Monty's collar more than once and last week OH had to back track on their walk to find it! They both have cheap nylon collars for everyday wear. Dora has a special bespoke Lurcher collar for best and I am thinking that Monty needs a best one too. Monty had a rather nice leather collar for around a year but even though we cleaned it with leather soap quite often, it got hard and started to split. The nylon collar is much softer and lighter around his neck.

Kazz
15-08-2013, 08:07 AM
Bella has a half check chain collar for around the house (first dog to wear a house collar) it is one I always just took on holiday for the dogs in strange house rentals. Its nylon and chain. Very light though, and for walks she has a leather SBT collar (that's basically one with design round it) http://www.thestaffordshirebullterriershop.co.uk/collars_4.htm.

The quality is 2nd to none and mine have all lasted he adul life of my dogs (have a box in the loft with their collars in) they wear well, go in and out of water everything and never a consideration of them breaking splitting.