PDA

View Full Version : Subscription Box for Kitties?

KittyPaws13
04-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi!

I was looking in to getting my cats a subscription box. Anyone have any recommendations?

I've heard of Pawalla--they seem to have quality all-natural products which is what I'm looking for because my cats have sensitive tummies. Plus it looks like they have 2 options for box sizes which fit my price range. Has anyone tried them/know of them?

Any info would be great!:)

angieh
04-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi KittyPaws13 - I see you live in USA and I may be being just ignorant but I've not heard of subscription boxes for cats being sold in U.K. Maybe another forum member can enlighten me?

Deafdogs&cat
07-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't know what they are either, and I'm in Canada! But I've only had a cat for a few months, so I don't know what everything is yet :)

KittyPaws13
07-06-2013, 11:09 PM
lol

Have you guys heard of Birchbox, or Naturebox, or Fancy box? Well, its a bit of a trend here in the U.S I guess-- subscription boxes for literally everything you can think of, including pets! Basically they send you new products to try every month. Pawalla seems to specialize in all natural and organic pet food and treats which is awesome, but there are others too!

angieh
08-06-2013, 09:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The only subscription-type selling I've come across in U.K. is organic veggie boxes - so far. No doubt the idea will catch on here eventually!

No help I'm afraid with your decision though!

Lucy_in_the_Sky
24-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi!

I bought a box of handmade toys from Tux & Tabby for my fur baby's Christmas present and she loves it! I saw that they also did subscription boxes and it looks like they are British..