PDA

View Full Version : prolapsed layer on ronnies eye

CathyW
25-03-2013, 03:58 PM
took him to the vets as i was worried about his eye.the long shot id either 1 they operate and probally remove his eye. or 2 keep an eye on it and see it it gets worse. hes not off his food. hes still as he normally is. its not worrying him at all. no shaking of head or rubbing. so really dont want to put him through an op. hes 11/12 years old now so didnt want to put him through that upset. so just keeping him under ops for now. blimey these boys of mine want to keep me on my toes

angieh
25-03-2013, 04:01 PM
So sorry to hear about Ronnie's eye boys mum - did it happen suddenly? Mad thing, but if any of mine get sore eye for any reason, it's the cool tea bag to the rescue. No idea if this would help Ronnie but would it hurt to try?????

CathyW
25-03-2013, 06:29 PM
So sorry to hear about Ronnie's eye boys mum - did it happen suddenly? Mad thing, but if any of mine get sore eye for any reason, it's the cool tea bag to the rescue. No idea if this would help Ronnie but would it hurt to try?????it came on rather quickly. not sure weather the ole fella was in a scrap. but ill try a teabag.ill have to get the plasters ready lol

Shelley123
25-03-2013, 06:49 PM
sorry to hear about Ronnies eye. I'm assuming it's something that won't get better by itself over time.
I agree with you if it's not bothering him then leave alone if you possibly can.

yola
26-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Sorry to read Ronnie's poorly. The eye sounds nasty, hopefully though it might be managed without recourse to such drastic surgery.