PDA

View Full Version : My amazing OH

pamela81
02-03-2013, 07:25 PM
As most of you know i havent been very well the last few days. I wanted to share how amazing my OH has been especially last night.

When i went to bed, i proceeded to get back up and lay on the couch so not to wake OH. He told me if i needed anything just to wake him up. I managed to sleep until about 2am. I got up and felt really not well to the extent i wanted a hug. I went into see him and got my hug, he then came into the livingroom with me and lay beside me on the couch for about 2 hours to see if it would help me sleep. I eventually got off about 430am and OH went to bed. I thought this was soo nice as i have never been looked after like this before. He has also been looking after me really well today, rubbing my back when i was being sick and then going out and getting me orange tonight.

I just thought he deserved a wee mention as he has been amazing. Hope you all dont mind me posting this :)

Squirrel
02-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Go OH! And why would we mind a fluffy nice share like that?

Feel better soon.

Kazz
02-03-2013, 08:14 PM
What a lovely post and may I add that you appear to have a "gentleman" in the truest sense there..... hope you feel better.

alexgirl73
02-03-2013, 10:44 PM
aww, that's so nice to hear :D Your OH is def a keeper, and hope you're feeling better x

angieh
02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
What a lovely caring OH - hope you feel much better soon.

pamela81
03-03-2013, 09:25 PM
im feeling alot better than i have done. OH was also up with me last night again as i was sick during the night. I did buy him a console game which he has wanted for a while when we had to nip out to asda as a wee surprise today because he has been amazing this weekend :)

Shelley123
03-03-2013, 09:56 PM
He sounds like a lovely man Pamela. Hope you are feeling better very soon x