PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday

angieh
23-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Morning all. Very very grey sky here this morning but not too cold, so whatever comes it's most likely to be rain.

It's a sad day for us here as OH's mum's funeral is later this morning. Monty and Dora have been packed off to our usual trainer, who also does dog sitting. They will be with people they know and other dogs they know so I expect they'll have a wonderful time (fingers crossed).

Not sure when we'll be back home with the dogs probably late afternoon. Not going out to dog training this evening as I expect we'll want to cuddle up in front of the fire with a toddy.

Have a good day folks and keep warm and safe.

Shelley123
23-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Morning Angie, i hope all goes well today, for you both xx
It's trying it's best to snow here, very light flakes.
Waiting for my meatloaf tickets to arrive, apparently they are on there way, no sign of the fleetwood mac ones yet.
Off to work soon, back later.

Elaine
23-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Afternoon all, well was driving in white out conditions again this morning. Not fun, so many stupid people on the roads too. I even saw one driving on the wrong side of the road which really held everything up in both directions!:shock:
Rayne still on short walks, mostly lead walks, although I did let her on the field today for ten minutes. Her paws are still sore but she'd go on and on if I let her. She is now chasing her treat ball around the bedroom. Cats are both well, just stocked up on a variety of wet foods, coz Bernie can be picky these days but he is still doing well.
Waiting for some one to call and fix my washing machine and hoping it wont cost a small fortune or need to be replaced altogether.
Graham getting frustrated with the benefits office, he's trying to make a claim for disability and they are not being helpful.
Other than that, it hasnt been a bad day. Got some more snow photos to post.
Hope every one is keeping safe and warm while the beast from the east has been making its presence felt.

Kazz
23-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Afternoon all. Angie and Mr Angie I hope the day go alright for you.

Shelley sure the tickets will arrive.

Elaine..........Lord help G any contact with goverment offices are like walking through treacle. Hope Raynes feet are on the mend.

I am off to work shortly. see you later peeps stay safe.

pamela81
23-01-2013, 08:14 PM
evening everyone,

Angie, hope everything went ok for you and OH and family today.
Shelley have your tickets arrived yet?
Kazz hope you have a good day at work.
Elaine, hope Rayne is able to go for longer walks soon.

Ive just been working today, was meant to be going back to the gym but we had to go get some shopping in today. Also had a scare with Harris tonight as he decided to jump up on the worktop and wander over the cooker AFTER i had made pasta on the pot!! seen some water sizzling and him scarpering. Thought he had burned his paws but have checked them and they are ok, also walking ok. Wjat a boy he is!!!

Shelley123
23-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Pamela, glad Harris is ok, what a scare.
No my tickets haven't arrived yet, maybe tomorrow. I haven't heard anything from ticketmaster re the fleetwood mac tickets, i don't think they rush to send them out.
Angie, hope you and you're o/h are ok
Just had a realy challenging yoga session, we used dyna bands which make you work harder, my arms, shoulders and neck were screaming ;)

TimmyWaters
05-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Morning Angie, i hope all goes well today, for you both xx
It's trying it's best to snow here, very led lights (http://www.niceledlights.com) flakes.
Waiting for my meatloaf tickets to arrive, apparently they are on there way, no sign of the fleetwood mac ones yet.
Off to work soon, back later.

Sad news but it is part of life.. Hope everything was fine out there..