PDA

View Full Version : Another fun agility show

Elaine
12-01-2013, 07:58 PM
And once again Rayne and got eliminated from each and every class entered:lol: , she's a ****** for horse poop, that little dog:lol: .
But we did get a prize, we got the judges special, which was a squeaky ball. Think they feel sorry for me:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
12-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Bet she had fun though, even if she was eliminated.......She won something this time though, well done that little dog....:D

Shelley123
12-01-2013, 08:23 PM
maybe the prize was for eating the most horse poo,lol

angieh
12-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Well, to be fair to the dogs I would have thought the organisers should clear up the horse poo first! That's just putting temptation in their way ............ well done for winning a squeaky ball Rayne, against the odds - brilliant!

alexgirl73
12-01-2013, 09:25 PM
well done Rayne, a squeaky ball isn't to be sniffed at :lol:

calismum
12-01-2013, 10:02 PM
As they say - - it's not the winning - lol. She must enjoy it though.

Kazz
12-01-2013, 10:20 PM
You can't win it if you are not in it.............. and she won a squeaky ball. .......Yeah Rayne....and she was not eliminated she retired early for bathroom breaks.......okay she was rolling in someone else's bathroom break but thats just words and smell.

And you enjoy being there with her and thats all that counts elaine and thats enough.

Elaine
13-01-2013, 08:37 AM
I was soo knackered last night I went to bed around 9pm.
The fun show is held in an indoor riding school. We try to clean up as much horse poop as we can before the show but can never get it all.
The judge gave me some really good training advice to work on to try and stop her from her poop eating activities, which, she said, will take time to conquer. After getting the advice her runs did improve a fair bit but still the poop is far too tempting for her:lol: . I'll keep working on it though.
So the judges special prize was for the fact that work is always ongoing with the wee terrier and my continuing work, effort and improvement with her.
The first run, she went over 2 jumps and headed for some horse poop which was out of the arena, some one chased her back in and she peed in the ring, then ran off for horse poop again.
The second run, after getting some advice and training tips from the judge, we got to number 12 on the course before she ran off for the horse poop. My trainer told me that at that point I had stopped talking to her and had ran too far ahead, making it easy for her to do her own thing.
Third run, which started at the side of the arena where the most horse poop smells were, I lost her after the 4th jump, my trainer shouted at me to get her back and complete the course, which we did.
Fourth run was a time, fault and out which my trainer told me to run as NFC, not for competition, and treat it as an ordinary course until the whistle blows. We got to obsticle 8 or 9 before she took off, got her back, the whistle blew which meant we had to run as fast as we could to the last jump, called her, ran towards the last jump but Rayne decided to finnish the course:shock: :lol: .
Rayne and I were a source of amusement yesterday. Next fun show, Dundee, next sunday:?

Kazz
13-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Elaine you and Rayne could land your own show at that rate,