PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Foxy & Smudge

Mat
10-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Hello,

Well i bought Foxy (female, tortoiseshell) and Smudge (male, white) on 29th December 2012. Both are doing great and well at home, there latest mission is pouncing into my basket where i keep my toilet rolls and trying to get into the treats cupboard. They are rite little clever kittens.

I have taught them click and treat and already they stand on back paws and touch my hand with their front paws. Its working great so far.

Both going for there injections on the 16th January.

As there are loads of images to post here i will give you the link to my Foxy&Smudge Picture Folder.

Not all pictures are great as been using camera on my phone which is rather poor.

http://db.tt/XUGOazby

Cheers! :D

yola
10-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Oh my word! They are just seriously beyond cute!! What wonderful pics of your two scamps, especially those where they are cuddled up next to each other fast asleep.

Makes me quite broody for going out and getting a kitten ;)

John
10-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Great pictures Matt.. you certainly have your hands full

Mat
10-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks, i just uploaded some more as their cat tower arrived. They clearly love it and only been up 15 minutes lol.

Shelley123
10-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Gorgeous Kittens, i want that white one :)
If you're cats are going to be outdoor cats make sure you use suncream on the white ones ears.
I look foward to hearing all about them

Mat
10-01-2013, 07:03 PM
If you're cats are going to be outdoor cats make sure you use suncream on the white ones ears.

Hi,

They are indoor cats so won't be outside, however thanks for the tip as there tower is rite by the window where sun shines through strong in nice weather, thanks handy to know! :)

Velvet
14-01-2013, 04:16 AM
Gorgeous kittens and so well bonded. You must be so proud of them and quite right too x

Mat
20-01-2013, 09:11 PM

Gorgeous kittens and so well bonded. You must be so proud of them and quite right too x

I am thank you, they just had first injection last week and second in two weeks time, they are so loving.

cats' staff
20-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Oh boy- cute or what? They are lovely!

Kim
21-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Totally adorable x