PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents For Cats

Devo
22-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi,

I just thought I would start a topic for you to share what xmas presents you have got/planned for your cats.

I bought a packet of catnip today aswell as a mouse toy for my kitten, Devo.

So what fun gifts have you got?

Devo x

angieh
22-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Dreamies .......... my two love 'em!!!

TiggerMoon
22-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I got new collars a couple of weeks ago and they have new bowls! They will also get catnip, mice and plenty of empty boxes on chrismas day!

Velvet
23-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Dreamies & couple packets of liver & chicken soft chew sticks x

Shelley123
23-12-2012, 06:23 PM
We got Tuppence a deluxe bed from PAH, it had a removable microwavable pad and was lovely soft fur. However when we gave it to her early she wouldn't go anywhere near it so it's gone back and she is getting a squeaking bird toy and some cat treats instead.
The best thing she has got for christmas is a new home with us :D

pamela81
23-12-2012, 08:03 PM
my 2 have got a set from pets at home that has a bowl, 2 toys and 3 bags of treats each :)

John
24-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Simba has two new bowls free with Whiskas pouches .and as with Shelly a new home with me as otherwise he would have been down the Cats and Dogs home..when next door moved house
and he has settled in very well ..

Pickalilly
28-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Cat intelligence game
Big crinkle tunnel
"Fat boy" massive cat scratcher for my big boy :)
Yeowww catnip sardines
Many mice
Homemade mouse
5 packs of Thrive treats
Special dried meat treats in duck, rabbit and lamb

alexgirl73
28-12-2012, 12:36 AM
My 3 got some nice cat food and lots, and lots of wrapping paper and boxes to play in :lol:. I've learned over the years that they just ignore any toys, so just give them what they really want :p

Pickalilly
28-12-2012, 02:03 AM
My 3 got some nice cat food and lots, and lots of wrapping paper and boxes to play in :lol:. I've learned over the years that they just ignore any toys, so just give them what they really want :p

That is exactly what I have to do with my cat! I spend loads of money buying him all these mice and catnip toys even though he has no interest in them! All he wants is a nice meal and a box with newspaper in ;)

Devo
05-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Great! :)
Hope all of you and your furry kids had a great Christmas

Tanya
06-01-2013, 12:03 AM
My three cats had some turkey instead of their usual cat biscuits and pouch, as well as a laser pen and some catnip mice. ;) I also bought them a tweeting bird with real bird feathers but they don't seem to like it"