PDA

View Full Version : It's cheering up a bit Saturday

angieh
17-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Morning all - horridly gloomy earlier but things are brightening up and there's a bit of blue sky in places. OH has just come back with Monty, OH and I have coffee and Monty has a pig's ear.

We have made a surprising discovery - no sausages in the freezer, so we'll be off out to get some in a bit. Sausages were on the menu for supper!

Have a good day peeps.

Shelley123
17-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Afternoon Angie and anyone to follow.
Beautiful sunny day here. We had a nice walk by the river and then along the canal banking.
Bit of a scare with the dogs though. At the river we where in the middle of mowhere and all looked safe. We let the dogs off for a run in the fields and all was going well until they spied a train in the far distance. Both dogs took off after it and ignored our recalls. Eventualy we did get them back but not before we'd both nearly had heart attack.
As i'm typing this it's just started to pour down, shouldn't have spoken so soon,lol.
I wonder if we will have our new visitor to the bird table today, it's a pair of nut hatches.
Off into the bathroom with my new hand held steamer now, i know how to live ;)
Off into the bathroom with my new hand held steamer now.

pamela81
17-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey shelley, glad to hear you had a good walk, sounds like the dogs kept you busy today!!!

It started off lovely today which was good as we were helping my sister move house again. Back home now and the hail stones have started, think we got in just in time!! Planning to start shredding stuff so i can empty a cabinet we dont want, then take away, couple of drinks and dinner tonight!!!