PDA

View Full Version : A street cat named Bob

pamela81
19-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Just thought i would post about an amazing book that OH got me for my birthday. As the title says its called "A street cat named Bob" Its a true story about how a Ginger tom attaches himself to a man who has just got a flat after being homeless and addicted to drugs. Its about their journey together and Bob going everywhere with him. What i didnt realise is that it is a true story and They have both a twitter and another popular social network site which updates how they are doing and the places where the book has now been seen. Really good story for cat lovers. Really recommend it!!

angieh
19-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the recommendation, Pamela!

pamela81
22-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Thats me finished reading about Bob, great book, well worth the few pounds :)

alexgirl73
24-10-2012, 01:06 PM
I saw this in asda, may give it a go :D

Ollies mum
18-12-2012, 06:19 PM
YOU MUST READ THIS.
Have just finished it-got it from the library.

Its a very heartwarming true story and shows how one animal can turn the life of a human being round.
Its now in the best sellers list.

Bob is truly a remarkable cat and him and his owner were destined to meet each other.
Maureen

JMPARK
19-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Just thought i would post about an amazing book that OH got me for my birthday. As the title says its called "A street cat named Bob" Its a true story about how a Ginger tom attaches himself to a man who has just got a flat after being homeless and addicted to drugs. Its about their journey together and Bob going everywhere with him. What i didnt realise is that it is a true story and They have both a twitter and another popular social network site which updates how they are doing and the places where the book has now been seen. Really good story for cat lovers. Really recommend it!!

The author (James Bowen) , is releasing another book in the series on 14th Feb 2013 called "Bob: No Ordinary Cat" Just thought you might be interested!!

pamela81
19-12-2012, 04:39 PM
I saw that JM will definitely be getting when it comes out. It is apparently being released in a child friendly version that doesn't really relate to the drug and drink issues