PDA

View Full Version : Final addition for a while.

farthing
06-10-2012, 09:46 PM
We have gone back up to 13 cats and the latest addition is a youngster. He is 5, grey, been a house cat and rehomed for behavioural issues. He apparently hates children ( my guess us he hates/ is wary of people in general) and was rehomed as his owner is now pregnant. We have had him nearly 2 weeks but has only been visible for the last few days, I can now stroke him once and then he hisses ( I would not trust him not to bite) so is improving but will take a while to settle in. The owner was struggling to find a situation for him and was looking at PTS as the only option. I hope he will integrate with the rest and eventually go outside for the day.

Lady Trishka
10-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Hope the little guy is settling in well :)

angieh
11-10-2012, 08:45 AM
If he can settle anywhere farthing it will be with you. Bless you for giving him a chance.

yola
11-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Poor little thing. Sounds like he's a bag of nerves. Probably the right thing to do to rehome him as the addition of a baby into the mix might just be too much for him.

Hope he's able to settle with you soon and integrate fully.

Shelley123
11-10-2012, 08:32 PM
good luck with your new boy, Farthing

Velvet
13-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Sounds to be doing really well with you x

farthing
13-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Poor little thing. Sounds like he's a bag of nerves. Probably the right thing to do to rehome him as the addition of a baby into the mix might just be too much for him.

Hope he's able to settle with you soon and integrate fully.

I 'think' he has been too sheltered, any changes completely overwhelm him. He is overweight, but a handsome boy and I hope with 3 other young males to play with and oldies to put in his place, he will gain confidence and enjoy life.