PDA

View Full Version : picking up my new babe tomorrow night!

rach
14-09-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm so excited! Went to look at a gorgeous 6 month old girl at a rescue last week and fell in love with her instantly, but another couple were interested so they got first dibs. However they gave back word so she's coming to me! Got all her food etc ready but going to get a bed and a few other things for her tonight. Only thing is what sort of litter do I get? And also she's just been spayed what do I need to look out for problem wise?

JMPARK
14-09-2012, 07:41 AM
A really exciting time for you. I remember when we went to see our two and instantly fell in love with both of them , we only went to get one, but being two sisters , born in the same litter, we couldn't split them. So glad we didn't!! Good luck and enjoy. Make sure we get photo's!!

angieh
14-09-2012, 10:17 AM
How lovely! It may be best to ask the rescue which litter she has been used to and use that to begin with .... you can change gradually if you want to after she's settled in.

I am also looking forward to photos!

pamela81
14-09-2012, 02:13 PM
That's great news she obviously was meant to be with you :-) I agree with what Angie said about the litter, keep her on what she is used to at first and then if you want change it.

What are you going to call her? Can't wait to see the pics :-)

Shelley123
14-09-2012, 04:23 PM
How exciting, bet you can't wait for tomorrow :)

rach
14-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Im so excited lol. Got her room all ready with her bed and toys etc. The name thing is a snag i want to call her ruby but my partner thinks she looks like a zoe!

MrsH
15-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Have you got her then? Looking forward to seeing some photos of Zoe.

rach
16-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Yep got her. She settled in fab, the house has been a big adventure playground for her! Bless her never thought but we have a full length mirror in the house she spent ten minutes all fluffed up thinking it was another cat lol. Shes totally into everything, busy watching my boyfriend bake at the moment! How do you upload pictures? Oh we have called her Ruby

pamela81
16-09-2012, 09:16 AM
aww thats a lovely name she suits up :)

Shelley123
16-09-2012, 09:39 AM
great that you have got Ruby home, sounds like she's settling well.
I upload my pictures by first putting them in photobucket.
You can then click on the IMG code at the bottom of the picture, then paste directly into your thread.
Look foward to seeing Ruby soon

Mags
16-09-2012, 10:22 AM
How do you upload pictures?

Instructions on how to post your pictures can be found here:

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195

angieh
16-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Here's the forum link to how to post photos, rach http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195

Glad to hear that Ruby is settling in with you and I also look forward to meeting her via her photos!

(Snap Mags!)