PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with Lilo

Munchkin
02-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Hiya,

Lilo has stopped eating recently and no matter if I put her usual wet food down or her dry food down to her she still wont touch it. I gave her worming drops a couple of days ago and her behaviour is back to normal but Im just worried about her eating. Still to give her the flea drops though.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this with their Kitties?? Im getting really worried now. That should say something wrong with Llilo lol)

EmmaG
02-09-2012, 09:33 AM
How old is she?

Munchkin
02-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi EmmaG she is just over 1 year. her appetite seems to have gone and have noticed over the last few weeks that her left eye is very watery and crusting. She is not allowed outdoors as I worry to much so she is an indoor cat. Im just scared that something is really wrong now, but her behaviour is back to normal (hyper, purring all the time and chasing the birds lol).

angieh
02-09-2012, 09:41 AM
As she's such a youngster I would take her to the vet for a check up. Maybe she's just gone off her food, have you tried offering anything different? A bit of poached chicken or white fish?

Munchkin
02-09-2012, 09:46 AM
I tried her with beef last night angieh and she sucked up all the gravy in seconds lol. she eats her dreamies like they rae going out of fashion (when we feed them to her)

angieh
02-09-2012, 11:13 AM
As you say she's an indoor cat, have you noticed any difference in her faeces? Oh meant to ask, is she a long or short haired cat?

Velvet
02-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Id defo take her to the vets. The crusty eye sounds sore.