PDA

View Full Version : How spoilt are my 2.

CathyW
31-07-2012, 07:13 PM
been a busy week,so hadnt gone shopping as such.and come monday i had run out of wet cat food, had given them a load of dried food. but wasnt what the 2 bros where after. they wanted. so i saying ill go to the shop and buy u something. but nope in typical *simons cat* they looked at their empty bowl and just meowed,eyes blinking at me. so i open the fridge, and there was a tin of salmon. so what did i do?? yep u have it, the ruined bros had salmon for their brekky. it was *heads down tails up* and loud purrs.
last night they where disappointed when i gave them beef in jelly. although reggies friend would of eaten it quite happily.:-D
dont know if i told u. but last week they had a load of dried food left over,so i put it on the roof of the shed, thought reggies mate could eat it, but no straight away ronnie n reggie are on the roof eating it!!! what can i do lol

angieh
31-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Salmon for brekky???? Indeed, two very spoiled brothers!

CathyW
06-08-2012, 11:06 PM
hubby had smoked salmon for his tea, said it was a bit boney. so guess whos had salmon for their tea tonight.?? no wonder we have other cats trying to move in with us.