PDA

View Full Version : double team action now

CathyW
21-07-2012, 10:53 PM
cooked some black farmer sausages (which are fab btw) left them in a container in the kitchen. charlie was in and out helping himself. and i thought is have mine later. big mistake that. all of a sudden dog has lept up shot into the kitchen so ive followed on.what do i find, ronnie n reggie helping themselves to a sausage. 1 end each having a good old munch. :shock: chaeeky or what. so i told them off they shot off, ben swooped on the bonus. and what did i do??? cut up the other sausages and shared them out to the boys. man i am a soft touch or what. lol :-D

Velvet
22-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Made me chuckle:D

angieh
22-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Cats and dogs will work together if there's a sausage as prize! Sometimes I'm sure that my Pip and Monty the dog are in cahoots! Sorry you lost your sausage boys mum - what's a black farmer sausage anyway? Is it like black pudding?

cat95778
22-07-2012, 03:03 PM
It is really black pudding for your pet cat.

CathyW
22-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Cats and dogs will work together if there's a sausage as prize! Sometimes I'm sure that my Pip and Monty the dog are in cahoots! Sorry you lost your sausage boys mum - what's a black farmer sausage anyway? Is it like black pudding?black farmer he does a range of pork products. gluten free. low in fat. also low in carbs, ideal for anyone who has dietry probs. and they taste LUSH i do mine in the oven. and hardly any fat/water comes out of them. i recommend them 100%
the boys adore them lol.