PDA

View Full Version : Looking for two cats

Elaine
14-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Hey all, I dont often get calls from friends to say that they would like to give a good home to a couple of, preferably young/kittenish, cats. It's usually me calling and texting etc, asking people if they would like to take on cats.
But guess what, a friend of mine called to say that circumstances have changed, as in they are home more often now, and that they would dearly like to take on two young cats if I know of any.
There are loads of kittens in the papers just now but they are sensibly a bit sceptical of buying from these people and rightly so in my opinion.
So, if any one should happen to know or hear of any kitties looking for a home, please let me know.

Thankyou

Velvet
15-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Pity you are so far away!

Kazz
15-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I am miles away is there not contact Moli has that mught have some available?

Liz
15-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Liz at Outer Aberdeen CP has some - I have 4 hissy spits on foster here

Elaine
15-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Liz at Outer Aberdeen CP has some - I have 4 hissy spits on foster here

Would she rehome within aberdeen city? I know there can often be some cp politics there....
Could you pm me her nimber please?

Moli
16-07-2012, 10:33 PM
I will find out whats in just now Lainey, sure if something suitable comes up, we can sort something out...

farthing
24-07-2012, 08:05 AM
I know of 4 x 12 week old kittens looking for good homes, only problem is that they are semi feral, although one is apparently very friendly and the others are improving. The lady took them from a farm, she's got most of the mothers neutered via the cp and has rehomed most of the kittens. She has 4 left and hubby is getting fed up of the mess. She is giving them away 'free to good', I've told her it isn't a good idea, but she's now desparate to 'get rid'.

Elaine
24-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanx Farthing and Moli. He has chosen wisely and gone to CP. He called to say he has chosen 2 kittens and I am invited round to see them.;)

angieh
24-07-2012, 10:15 AM
That's brilliant ......... I wonder if you will be permitted to take PHOTOS! Lucky kittens.

Elaine
25-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Try stopping me Angie;)