PDA

View Full Version : PetLog..Check Your Details Are Correct.

lisa0307
17-06-2012, 08:45 AM
A friend of ours has had her dog castrated and so wanted to update his Microchip details on Petlog...they found that even though they had updated their telephone numbers via telephoning Petlog a few years ago, the telephone numbers were still their old ones. :shock:
After changing the details I decided to check our dogs details and found our home phone number was incorrect and our mobile number was not a mobile number at all, starting 05...now we've had the same home and mobile number for years and registered it when our dog had the Microchip inplanted in 2006 so heaven knows why this has happened but I'm not happy about it and neither is our friend. :-(
If your animal has a Microchip and is registered with Petlog please check your details are correct...if your animal goes missing and is found, we expect them to at least get our telephone numbers right so we can be contacted.

https://www.petlog.org.uk/

angieh
17-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks for raising this Lisa - I had forgotten to update Monty's record as he has also been castrated. I'll check everything else is correct at the same time.

paulinef2
17-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the info Lisa, I have checked Lester's and it's fine but I will need to contact them about Tiger's as I registered them so long ago pre laptop days, I don't know if I have the ID number they sent. Thanks again :)