PDA

View Full Version : Dear all

truthisouthere
29-05-2012, 11:39 PM
"Today was cooler... enough for me to enjoy my toy box and the cool breeze in the conservatory again. :D
Love to all, Mitzi xXx"

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa474/MrPutney08/043-1.jpg

angieh
30-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Dear Mitzi,

I am glad you enjoyed a cooler day sweetie! I envy you your lovely coat on cold days, but not when it's been so hot.

You look comfy there in your toy box although I do think Mummy ought to let you have a little pillow for your pretty head.

Love from Angie, Kizzy and Pip xxx

truthisouthere
30-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Dear Mitzi,

I am glad you enjoyed a cooler day sweetie! I envy you your lovely coat on cold days, but not when it's been so hot.

You look comfy there in your toy box although I do think Mummy ought to let you have a little pillow for your pretty head.

Love from Angie, Kizzy and Pip xxx

Dear Auntie Angie, Kizzy, and Unca Pip,
Hi :)

Hope you are all keeping well!
..Sshh don't tell anyone but I have 5 cat beds/soft and fluffy blankets, plus a bed on the sofa (even tho' the sofa's all mine anyway) ;) , and Mummy's bed's all mine too. Mummy has tried a little pillow and a blanket in my box but I have found it hampers my ping-pong bouncing off the corners somewhat. I then lose interest completely in the box until it's relegated to 'playbox and occasional afternoon nap' status again! :lol:

Gentle nuzzles to all
Mitzi
xXx