PDA

View Full Version : Smudge strikes again

cats' staff
07-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Madam HATES using litter trays. Unfortunately Madam also HATES wet soil so the last month has been a little trying. Usually she will go outside during the day and so doesn't seem to need the tray at night but the wet weather has caused her a few problems. When she needs to go and can't get out because we shut them in at night she makes a huge fuss. She comes and shouts at me, goes to the door and looks out, shouts some more, looks at the litter tray with utter disdain and, after much fuss and only IF the tray is acceptable, will she use it. Tonight I went through the usual rigmarole of checking the tray was clean, stirring the litter around to demonstrate its cleanliness, taking the cover off (sometimes she wants it, sometimes not) and EVENTUALLY Madam hopped on and performed.

Sadly although all of Madam's 4 paws were inside the tray, not all of Madam was.

I have just mopped the kitchen floor.

angieh
07-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Oh dear ....... just to show how thoroughly p**d off Madam is with this horrid wet weather. I do agree with her, but not to the extent of peeing on the floor!