PDA

View Full Version : Wet food recommendations

JBalways2000
13-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi all

My boys are soooo fussy! I have tried so many different foods with these boys and they like them for a while and then decide to go off them. They have, much to my horror and dislike, been eating whiskas for about 6 months now. And of course they are starting to leave more then they eat...:roll: even tried Felix but they weren't fans.

I had them on bozita for about a year, tried all the different flavours and types but nothing really went down with them. Have tried quite a few brands from zoo plus with no luck.

They only wet fed they still absolutely love is applaws:roll: Of course! They do also get royal canin moderate calorie urinary dry food, and a little whiskas dry in their boredom buster toy.

So recommendations will be appreciated. Would love to feed the boys something they lick their bowls clean with!:lol:

fancyabrew
13-03-2012, 06:11 PM
almo nature?

angieh
13-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Join the club JB! If it weren't for completely nutritionally balanced Royal Canin kibble, Kizzy would struggle. I have recently tried supplementing her kibble with various wet foods and the only thing that went without a scrap left was Applaws pouch Tuna and Anchovy, which I didn't think she'd like but I gave her half and Pip half and both plates were licked clean. Applaws is a complimentary food and is not complete nutrition but as they have kibble too I'm not worried about that but I do wish Kizzy would eat more and Pip less!

Just to add that luckily both drink water and have a fountain although Pip prefers the tap.

JMPARK
14-03-2012, 01:34 PM
HI Life!! My two kittens love it!! you can get quite a selection and contains alot of meat!!

Alfiekins
14-03-2012, 02:00 PM
I have yarrah. I can send you a tin to try if you like but I won't be able to post it for a couple of weeks!

Pickalilly
10-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Thrive tins (100% chicken/ tuna and unfortunately £2 per tiny tin) or Lily's Kitchen (looks quite dense but very natural) are Henry's special treats

Pickalilly
22-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Encore, Applaws and HiLife are great