PDA

View Full Version : tuesday

Shelley123
28-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Morning everyone, not a bad day here weather wise. It was rainy earlier on but has brightened up now.
Dogs been out now i need to tackle some ironing before going to work this afternoon.
Have fun...................

angieh
28-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Morning Shelley, those to follow .... overcast here but warmish. It's Monty's 1st Birthday today and he's already had great fun playing with two local dogs Milly the Bassett and Flash the flat coated retriever x over in the fields this morning. In fact, he had such good fun that he had to have a bit of a wash when he got home! I intend taking photos on and off all day in the hope of getting some for his birthday album to send to his breeder.

OH has gone off to play golf and we have dog training this evening. We have some little cupcake type doggy treats to take along and share with Monty's classmates!

Have a good day everyone.

cats' staff
28-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Happy Birthday Monty! What do you put in doggie cupcakes?

Grey day here. You have my sympathy with the ironing Shelley. I wonder if I could set up an agency linking those (very) strange people who profess to love ironing with those of us who loathe it?

angieh
28-02-2012, 03:36 PM
They are yummy CS, or so Monty says as he had to test one yesterday just to make sure they were palatable! Chicken, carrot, eggs, wholemeal flour and oatmeal basically.

Kazz
28-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Happy birthday Monty.

pamela81
28-02-2012, 09:38 PM
happy birthday monty!! glad to hear you had a good play with your friends :)

I was on the phones for the first time in my new department which was quite scary and still got alot to learn!!!

cats' staff
28-02-2012, 10:10 PM
They are yummy CS, or so Monty says as he had to test one yesterday just to make sure they were palatable! Chicken, carrot, eggs, wholemeal flour and oatmeal basically.

I'm pleased to hear that they passed quality control!