PDA

View Full Version : Mucky Monday

cats' staff
06-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Hello all,
I foolishly tried using the bike this morning- we still have quite a lot of snow and of course it had all been shovelled to the side of the road over all the cycle paths! I ended up wheeling the bike for most of the way and am sitting at my desk in stockinged feet trying to dry my shoes out. I have texted OH to suggest he picks me up later!
Hope your days are all dryer and warmer.

pamela81
06-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Evening CS sorry your cycle didnt work out, i hope OH can pick you up.

I was just working today, quite quiet as they have limited the amount of calls we are taking because half of the teams are in training for the lending role they are going to be doing. Just relaxing tonight as i went and picked up my car from my folks and the road home was treacherous as it was really foggy and very difficult to see more than 10feet!!!

Hope you are all safe and warm inside and not affected too badly by the recent snow fall our down south members have had xx

angieh
06-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi CS and Pamela - we have not had any snow here, but it's been a gloomy day, although not as cold as last week. My head cold is still with me and has gone on my chest. I am not so blocked up though as last week. OH keeps threatening me with the doctor, but it really is only a cold - I've always hung on to them twice as long as other people.

Have really got into Revelation ..... hard to put it down!

Hope you got home in the dry CS and glad you are safely home Pamela. I think I hate fog more than any other driving condition.

Take care everyone.

cats' staff
06-02-2012, 09:12 PM
OH picked me up thanks- given that this lot is now going to freeze I may avoid the bike tomorow!

Angie, I'm with your OH- wouldn't hurt to get checked out?

Pamela, us soft southerners panic at snow but like you I hate fog more!