PDA

View Full Version : Sad news I'm afraid

Phoenix
24-11-2011, 02:55 PM
I won't go into details as to the situation (not on a public forum anyway) but I've had to move back in with parents and we need to find somewhere for Dylan because it turns out younger brother is allergic to Dylan :(

Most of you know a lot about Dylan (I don't want to send Dylan back into rescue if we can avoid it), he CAN be rehomed with female cats but I'd not be happy sending him into a home with other male cats. He's got a sensitive stomach so whoever takes him will need to keep him on the foods I name, I'd also like to keep in touch with whoever takes him even if it's just over this forum.

We can't bring him to any new homes that are offered (transport difficulties) so if there's anyone who wants a gorgeous grey and white boy to love please PM me (he's 7 years old)

It's breaking my heart having to make this post but there's no way we can keep him and I split up with O/H and he can't take him either.

We can keep him until the Spring but after that because of everything going on we do need to have a home lined up for Dylan for him to go directly into.

He does have a heart murmur as well which will need monitoring but at the moment he isn't taking any medication for it.

angieh
24-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this RCR - I know you wouldn't give Dylan up unless there were no alternative. I do hope you can find somewhere good for him and you. Sorry to hear you've split with your boyfriend too.

dandysmom
24-11-2011, 04:50 PM
How very sad for all concerned. I do hope you can find a suitable home for the dear boy, I know how much you love him .... fingers crossed and good wishes coming ...

Shelley123
24-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm very sorry to hear your sad news RCR and was only thinking we hadn't heard from you for a long time, yesterday.
I do hope you can find a lovely new home for Dylan soon and get your life back on track.

pamela81
24-11-2011, 07:01 PM
awww im soo sorry to hear your sad news rcr, i really hope you can find a new home for dylan. So sorry aswell to hear about you and you OH

Kazz
24-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Sorry to read this I would contact your loacl CP they do direct rehoming.

PoshPuss
24-11-2011, 08:02 PM
So sorry RCR, it must be a heart breaking decision for you. I hope the local CP can help you and hope you get a good home for Dylan. :(

Elaine
25-11-2011, 08:12 PM
I am very sorry to hear this RCR, I wish you every success at finding him a new forever home xxx.

Velvet
26-11-2011, 02:25 AM
So sorry xx

lisa01uk87
26-11-2011, 02:38 AM
so sorry, i do hope you can find that perfect home for him soon xxx

calismum
28-11-2011, 02:44 AM
I am sorry to hear this RCR - please try CP if you don't find one elsewhere.