PDA

View Full Version : New forever home waiting....

Chamfrom
20-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi there - I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place :oops:

I have two cats, one being a Bengal boy that we re-homed in Feb.
Since then we have moved to a very rural location surrounded by fields so now feel that we are able to take on another Bengal or Savannah rehome/rescue cat.

We would prefer a boy and one that is capable of getting along with our other cats, that is more important to us - so age is no matter (Aslan was 7 years old when we rescued him).

Please keep us in mind if you hear of anyone needing a loving, forever home where they shall want for nothing.
Many thanks for your help :) :)

angieh
20-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Good luck finding a perfect match! It's lovely that you feel able to take on another cat. I'm sure there are plenty out there needing your love and care.

Chamfrom
20-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Thank you Angieh!
I would re-home more if I could but its not fare on our two boys.... although if two had to come as a pair then I am sure we would consider that! hehe...

Elaine
20-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Have you tried some of these rescues in Staffordshire?

www.grendoncatshelter.org.uk
www.thecats-whiskers.org
www.cats.org.uk/lichfield
www.rspca-staffordwolverhampton.org.uk
www.cannock.cats.org.uk
www.stoke.cats.org.uk
www.cats.org.uk
www.stafford.cats.org.uk
www.bluecross.org.uk
www.rspca-burtonbranch.org.uk
www.rspca-staffsnorth.org.uk
www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk
www.tamesideanimalshelter.org
www.animallifeline.org.uk
www.cinnamon.org.uk

Or for breed specific

BENGAL: LIFE FOR CATS
Based in Grantham, on the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire border. Rehoming of rescue Bengal and Savannah cats and kittens. All our cats are neutered. The majority are also vaccinated, and microchipped prior to adoption.
Tel: 07903 108918
Email: jenny@nolans.org.uk

BENGAL: FLUFF & FEATHERS - Pedigree cat rescue
Based in East Wittering, Sussex, rescuing and rehoming on the Sussex Coast. A gorgeous pedigree cat & rare chicken Utopia, with plenty of space surrounded by fields. Cats are rehomed to suitable applicants, and a donation is required. This rescue does not usually have pedigree kittens for rehoming, only adult cats. If you are seeking a kitten please check with the larger rescue establishments.
Donations Needed: Donations will help Fluff & Feathers in the building of their first, much needed rescue shelter. Help with bedding and neutering fees gratefully accepted.
Email: sherrygewitzke@mac.com (Please email in the first instance for an adoption or rehoming form)

BENGAL CAT CLUB - RESCUE
Tel: 01690 710465

BENGAL CAT RESCUE
Rehoming Bengals Nationally including Scotland
Help in rehoming and rehabilitation of Bengal cats. This is a small non-profit organisation ran by volunteers who are committed to the welfare of Bengal cats. Their website also features lost and found bengals.
Want to offer a home to a Bengal? If you wish to offer a home to a Bengal cat, please fill out the 'Prospective Home Form' on their website or contact them by email, rather than phoning - thank you!
Does your Bengal need a new home? Please call the phone number below - thank you!
National Rescue Tel: 08707 778149
Email: rescue@bengalcatrescue.org.uk

dandysmom
20-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Good luck! With all those sites Elaine has kindly listed you should be able to locate someone who needs a loving home.