18-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Shr found her own wee spot on top of the printer

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m585/timambin/912aba81.jpg

CatZmother85
18-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Aww such a sweety

angieh
18-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Glad she's home with you, she looks a little awed! Early days I know, but any indicators of how the others will take to her?

dandysmom
18-11-2011, 04:32 PM
She does look a little apprehensive, bless her! What a little sweetie she is.

truthisouthere
18-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Dear little Misty.. :) It's all a big new world for her!

Velvet
19-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Glad she's home with you, she looks a little awed! Early days I know, but any indicators of how the others will take to her?

Not too bad at all Angie - she laid down the rules right away - growling if any of them Including the dogs went too close:D

Amber gives half hearted hisses but otherwise doesn't bother. Mindy wasn't all that sure but came round very fast - she's only baby herself. Had some mad chases all round the living room, up and over furniture, Mindy lies on her side and then Misty jumps on Minty and the chasing begins again. later this evening Mindy went up to Misty and they touched noses.

Tim is a grouch - growling and hissing, he won't back down for a while but having said that he comes in to watch. When I lifted him earlier tonight he growled at me with much tail swishing & let me know in no uncertain terms I wasn't getting a kiss, so I diffused the situation by asking if he
wanted a biscuit - soon had him purring again. It will take
him a wee while longer than the girls.

dandysmom
19-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Awww, that's starting out well, I think, especially Misty and Mindy! :D Tim and Amber will get over it, no really serious hissing/spitting is a good sign.

Kazz
19-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Sounds like a good start regardless of the hesitation of the older cats. Once the kitten gets the scent of the house on them hopefully things should settle down. Sounds good.

truthisouthere
19-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Not too bad at all Angie - she laid down the rules right away - growling if any of them Including the dogs went too close:D

Amber gives half hearted hisses but otherwise doesn't bother. Mindy wasn't all that sure but came round very fast - she's only baby herself. Had some mad chases all round the living room, up and over furniture, Mindy lies on her side and then Misty jumps on Minty and the chasing begins again. later this evening Mindy went up to Misty and they touched noses.

Tim is a grouch - growling and hissing, he won't back down for a while but having said that he comes in to watch. When I lifted him earlier tonight he growled at me with much tail swishing & let me know in no uncertain terms I wasn't getting a kiss, so I diffused the situation by asking if he
wanted a biscuit - soon had him purring again. It will take
him a wee while longer than the girls.

Velvet you've got to watch this ...I'm sure you'll be witnessing some or all of these actions in time! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLcLH97eRw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

angieh
19-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the link Truth - brilliant! I love the observations - can't beat 'em.

Velvet
20-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Yep some of those motions are familar - lol