PDA

View Full Version : Merlin - 4th series started last Saturday

angieh
06-10-2011, 05:09 PM
I know this series has a following on this forum!

Getting darker, isn't it?

juju1989
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
I stopped watching this can't remember why :S will have to get back in to it.

Someone I went to school with is an extra in this season not sure which episode though.

Mags
06-10-2011, 09:33 PM
I still watch it, Angie ........ enjoyed the last two episodes although they were different from the usual Merlin storyline. I think they were more as an introduction to the new series and the true Merlin with magic and dragons will be coming shortly.:D

truthisouthere
06-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I too used to watch it then lost interest, I don't remember why either! I guess it didn't live up to my Harry Potterish mini series expectations.

juju1989
06-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Ooo ok slightly off topic but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry Potter! I'm known in work as the obsessed 1! They try not to mention it in front of me!

Squirrel
07-10-2011, 06:37 PM
It's turning them into seasons that's the problem I have. I watched all of season 1, but didn't form the habit of watching when season 2 came along. And then I moved into my own flat and didn't have a tv (nor wanted one) and didn't feel interested in watch again... *shrugs* I enjoyed it when I watched it, but don't miss it...

Kazz
07-10-2011, 07:14 PM
I like it find it very easy watchable tv which is rare these days. Missed last week forgot all about it, however put it on Sky+ so I am now able to forget about it now.

Looking forward to watching it though.