PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! advice needed.

moonstone
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi:) I havn,t been on here for a while but as an update,i had to have my CRF kitty Ellie May pts:( (she was my daughter,s cat and i only had her for about a year,she was ill when i took her on:( ) I was asked by my cat loving neighbour if i could help a local rescue which was full up with cats/kittens,so i decided to offer a home to an adult female cat:) they only had one female cat at the time (all other,s were with foster,s) so i offered to have her:) BUT she was fostering two male kittens (one was 4 weeks old and the other 4 days) i wasn,t keen to have the kitten,s as i was worried about Hetty (my disabled cat)but decided to see how they all got on with my own cat,s:) of course once they settled in they were not going to go back to the rescue to be rehomed:roll:
The problem now is that the kitten,s are 7/8 months old and keep jumping on Hetty and trying to roll around with her:shock: she is now very wobbly on her little back leg,s:( she has been to my vet (she had a course of treatment for her leg,s)who think,s that she is fine now and that i am worrrying too much, as she is much stronger than i think but i am so worried about her:?
I have booked the kitten,s in to me neutered tomorrow and hope that that will calm then down but if not i really don,t know what to do,i can,t leave them to annoy/bully Hetty although i know they are only playing:( she sleep,s next to my bed and hardly moves now as she is frightened of the kitten,s jumping on her/hurting her:(
Does anyone have any idea how we can all live happily together? at the end of the day Hetty MUST come first:)