PDA

View Full Version : Minnies first

jacks
07-08-2011, 05:08 PM
After Minnies experience with the toad you would think that was enough excitement for the week:) but no Minnie had another experience...........Minnie caught a mouse:shock: : I was hanging the washing out this morning when i heard alot of rustling in the bushes.Minnie appeared then dived back in the bush.Next minute shes trotting over to me with a mouse in her mouth:o
I told her to drop it and she did,the mouse just layed there then suddenly got up and ran.Before Minnie had a chance to take chase i scooped her up and took her indoors(she wasnt inpressed)The mouse went under the shed.
Minnie then spent the next hour and a half looking for it in every bush.:D

dandysmom
07-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Poor Minnie!! Her very first mouse and it was taken away from her ...... or to be more accurate she was taken away from it!! I've always praised mine to the skies when they caught a mouse!!

angieh
07-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Oh well done Minnie! Kizzy sends lots of praise. She usually gives hers up to Pip!

pamela81
07-08-2011, 08:30 PM
well done Minnie in catching the mouse!!! However, im pleased to hear that it got away unscathed

Velvet
08-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Bless her - she probably wont be so keen to give the next one up again so easily :)