PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream - for Kazz

dandysmom
18-07-2011, 06:10 PM
It must have been related to your posting abut strange dreams, but I had one, and I remember a bit about it as you were in it! You and your Mum had come to visit me in my old house, and I was very embarrassed because someone had moved the bathtub just inside the front door so that it was necessary to step in it to enter! :shock: Now is that weird or not? Makes no sense whatsoever ....

Elaine
18-07-2011, 06:40 PM
To dream about seeing or being in a bathtub indicates a need for self-rejuvenation and liberation from daily troubles. You should lighten the load that you have been shouldering. It's also a sign that you crave affection, enjoyment and peace.

Kazz
18-07-2011, 06:51 PM
To dream about seeing or being in a bathtub indicates a need for self-rejuvenation and liberation from daily troubles. You should lighten the load that you have been shouldering. It's also a sign that you crave affection, enjoyment and peace.
What about dreaming about me.................:smt047

dandysmom
18-07-2011, 07:58 PM
To dream about seeing or being in a bathtub indicates a need for self-rejuvenation and liberation from daily troubles. You should lighten the load that you have been shouldering. It's also a sign that you crave affection, enjoyment and peace.I don't know about the self-rejuvenation bit, but the rest fits, Elaine!

Elaine
18-07-2011, 08:02 PM
What about dreaming about me.................:smt047

That wasnt a dream it was a nightmare:lol:

dandysmom
18-07-2011, 08:06 PM
I know what Kazz looks like, the imaginary Mum was a tiny frail looking little old lady ..... that probably comes of there being so many of them around! Anyway, we had to help her get thru the bathtub to the house... wish I could remember the rest of the dream.