PDA

View Full Version : ***Stop Press ***

angieh
15-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Kizzy has eaten some tinned tuna ..... we were opening a can for lunchtime sandwiches and she was there, so OH put a little bit on a saucer for her which she ate but when we looked again, she had her mush around our tuna in the bowl!!! So we gave her some more and put the rest in the fridge for her later and opened a new can for us :D :D :D

I don't really mind because she has never bothered for people food and I do love it when she finds something she likes to eat. Bless her.

Phoenix
15-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Sounds like she enjoyed her treat angie :D Dylan won't touch tuna, he thinks it's toxic poison :roll:

dandysmom
15-07-2011, 03:16 PM
She's mellowing! Leia wouldn't eat tuna for ages;then suddenly decided it was very tasty indeed! Now she eats the tinned cat food as well as a bit of mine with the oil from the tin too. I'm pleased Ms Kizzy has a new treat!

Velvet
15-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Awh bless her. That'll be a regular grocery item from
now on :)

Kazz
15-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Thats good for her Angie bet the pup would like a bit too.....Sal has a small tin of pilchards every now and again.

angieh
15-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Yes, I'm sure he would .... he is a helpful boy eating up the skin and soft salmon bones from a tin - absolutely loves it!

Squirrel
16-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Cloud got her first taste of pilchards yesterday... I'd got some for trying and found them not to my taste, and lo and behold a certain young one decided she'd quite like them instead Mum!

jacks
17-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Something else Kizzy and Minnie now have in common.:)
Minnie can hear and smell a tuna can opening from a mile away.:lol: She adores human tuna(thats what i call it).

angieh
17-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Kizzy has finally caught up with Minnie's tuna vibes!!!

dandysmom
17-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Something else Kizzy and Minnie now have in common.:)
Minnie can hear and smell a tuna can opening from a mile away.:lol: She adores human tuna(thats what i call it).

It's"people food" in my house, Jacks, and Leia wouldn't try any of it for years .... not even ham! She's learned ....:-D