PDA

View Full Version : Flea Elimination Time

Misspurrfect
06-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Just about to run riot with my household flea spray and then catch the moggies and try and convince them to stay still while I de-flea them:lol:

I am going to be soooo popular!

The only critters I want lodging in this house is my pussy cats:-D

angieh
06-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Good luck with that ....... I hate fleas! My two cats and dog are all customers of Advocate spot on and (fingers crossed) I've not seen a flea this year so far.

dandysmom
06-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Good luck! .......

Manyana13
07-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Oh dear - hope you survived! We haven't seen any this year either but we spot on regularly. It is interesting, the cats just know when we are going to do it - even before we open the cupourd where the spot on lives.

dandysmom
08-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Cats are psychic about things like that,Manyana! :mrgreen:

jarvsam
08-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Yep if only they knew we were doing it all for the good of thiere health, do you think they would stay still and just take the meds like nice little kitties lol!

Misspurrfect
08-07-2011, 07:17 PM
We use the spot on stuff. I usually treat the house at the same time as the cats just in case. Yes they do seem to know what's coming don't they. I think we must send out some kind of vibes Manyana. Either that or they understand far more than we think they do ....

Squirrel
08-07-2011, 07:46 PM
cloud gets it by injection... and it's always the hardest one for the vet to give her... I have to help hold her down she wriggles so... Apparently that's true for pretty well every cat - they fine with the normal injections, but when it comes to flee one... The practice I go to recommends injections for indoor cats, and frontline for those who go outside...

Misspurrfect
08-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Ooo thanks Squirrel. I didn't know they did injections. I've just always used the spot on stuff. I am definitely doing to look into this further. Mmmm wonder how they know its the flea injection:lol:

Oh no I've been rumbled. George is laid across the back of the settee and I think he's been reading this! He just stopped purring and glared at me :evil:

Squirrel
08-07-2011, 08:39 PM
It's called Program. :)